Glassware, and Furniture
April 15th -Auction Starts Ending Online AT 3PM
Friday, April 14th -Inspection/Preview – 9AM - 5PM
Monday, April 17th - Item Pick Up 9AM - 5PM
Preview and Pickup at our office, located at 2790 Roanoke Street, Christiansburg, VA 24073
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Sterling Silver Serving Pieces
- Waterford, Wedgewood, Tiffany and Co., Baraccat, Lenox, Spode, R&S Prussia, Mikasa, Pfaltzgraff, Gorham
- Pair of Victorian Staffordshire Porcelain Dogs
- Royal Traditions Ming Dynasty Fine Porcelain Dinnerware
- Antique Taylor Smith Pottery of Bull Mastiff Tankard and Cups
- Marionettes and Vintage Dolls
- Two over Two Antique Chest
- Upholstered Large Wood Bench
- Antique Eastlake 5 Drawer Dresser
- Henkle Harris China Cabinet
- Henkle Harris Dining Room Table with 8 Chairs
- Mastercraft Sofa and Chair
- American Drew 2 Piece China Cabinet
- Several Quality Wool Rugs
- Upright Piano
- Many More Beautiful and Quality Items
To View the Catalog or to Bid
Click this link to BID ONLINE NOW. If you are not already registered with our online auctions, you need to set up an account. Registration is free and should only take about 5 minutes.
Terms of Sale for our Online Auction:
- Internet Premium: 18.5%
- Cash/Check Payment Discount: 3%
- Sales Tax: 5.3% - VA Sales tax applied (Virginia Residents only).
- Valid Credit Card is required for bidding approval, NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. If you are picking up your items, you may pay with cash or check.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Local Checks, and Cash.
- Our company is an FFL and Class III Licensed Auction Company. All firearms must be registered in compliance with Federal and Virginia state laws.
Sale is Being Conducted by:
Linkous Auction Group, Taylor E. Linkous, VAAL #2974. For further information, call/text Taylor at 540.392.4625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Sale for Real Estate: The property will be sold “as is” with no warranties, either expressed or implied, except as to Seller’s warranty of good and unencumbered title, possession at settlement, and otherwise as required by law. 11% of the high bid due within 24 hours of conclusion of online auction. We accept cash or check with bank letter of guaranteed funds. Balance due at closing within 45 days at which time a deed will be delivered. An 11% online buyer’s premium will be added to the final hammer price. All information derived from reliable sources believed correct, but not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection. Announcements from the auction block take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made. Linkous Auction Group is acting exclusively on behalf of the seller in this transaction.